A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

Aggregator gang
@Rollo All I know is that magician needs to be punched a few more times. (╬⓪益⓪)

Also, maybe the sky ripping and monsters prophecy may have to do with the "curse" that isekaied our Wuxia heroine into their fantasy world?? Maybe, I don't know. It's been a while since she showed up.

Dex-chan lover
All their questions with this magic and monsters would be solved if they just captured that mage and tortured him a few times for answers. No, make that torture him a lot.

I just lost a lot of respect for the author there are so many other ways she could get information. This is drama for no reason other then padding

As long as there isn't a love triangle that involves the crown prince, I'm still willing to read it. But I gotta say, flustered FL is kinda nice. Thanks for translating this!

Who else thinks this is what the asshole wizard foretold? She's trying to get info not by studying about it but by stealing(even though the wizard deserves to get his space invaded just as he's invades Valerie's sense of self worth.)

And she got 'engaged' with the crown prince, who is at the top of the social pyramid without any trouble. No proper proposal compared to her engagement with Kylus which took a lot of steps to be where they were, their relationship took a lot of work compared to the crown prince.

She's getting all the benefits from the fake engagement without much work on her part.

Ugh. Please don't let this become a huge love triangle thing. I wish she hadn't accepted the prince's offer, talk about walking right into the tiger's den, damn.

Hope she at least finds something to help kick the wizard around with. XD

@panicpizzazz I’m pretty sure the author knows what kind of story they’re going for and won’t make a circle to a love triangle. They even communicated and talked about it which is 10x more than any other love story has done. And you even see them rehearsing with a script. So pretty sure it ain’t going down that route.

Aiyo wizard just tell people everything n not keep to urself la! Make the story complicated for what

SHE KISSED HIM!!! AND PROMISED NOT TO MAKE HIM UNEASY!!! That sounds like a confession??? 😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread