A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
ahhhh I love this manhwa so far. The FL is quite fun with the way she reacts to things and her being kinda like us (reading too many of these stories so she understands the tropes and that causes her problems).

I really can't wait for more :)

I bet the woman's actually an old magician and the mentor of those two dimwitted men

Hahhaha
Y can i feel the stress of the fl, too??! 😂
Its funny for us reader and feel anxious too.

Yessss run away like a free women!!!!! WILD LADY

(the reason she made them hug bc she read yaoi her past life ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)🥰)

jk don’t kill me ⊂((・x・))⊃ plz

🤗 i burst out laughing at so many points. thank you for sharing this hilarious work with us!

What a carefree prince
And such a strange punishment haha

So far I really like this series.
Thank you for the translations!

Aggregator gang
Ya'll are Goobers, she's making the captain get bear hugged by someone he doesn't like as punishment because that's what happened to her.

Thanks for the chapter!!

I’m also glad Serenia seems like she is just a good friend of the ML and is actually strong too which is pretty unique. I hope she is just actually just a friend tho and not one of those who secretly like the ML and never reveals it so when an opponent pops up, she just schemes against them.

Hahahaha - hug each other so tight that there's no space - I love it. Obviously Serenia and the duke have a very different relationship like mentor and student. I hope all the kisunderstandings are cleared up cause it seems like the duke is very sincere.

Thanks for the chapters!

Oh it’s cool that the heroine isn’t in love with the main guy. And she’s actually teaching him to fight? Awesome! And she’s a badass fighter?! Even more awesome.

So refreshing to see him being jealous.

Uh oh her stress is shooting up. Pffft! What on earth is she thinking? Hugging each other.

Users who are viewing this thread