A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

At first it was really frustrating because it seemed like she would never face her problem or misunderstanding will keep arising BUT it gets better. I recommend this 100% totally cute, comedy. It will be frustrating at first but it will be worth the frustration. You will see character development from a reincarnated FL and all the characters are lovable.

I just reread this one and noticed something.
Isn't there only three magicians in that kingdom and everyone seems to have a surprised reaction that MC can use magic?

Basically doesnt that mean that she always had the potential to be a new magician in a kingdom with only three and few people even having seen magic?
Does not seem like something that easy to learn. She just unfortunately had the most horrible, awkward and obtuse teacher ever that scarred her scared shitless. Makes me hate the Foreteller even more.

Fxck the Foreteller Magician ultimately. He makes everyone misintepret him is the feeling I get, that he is a different kind of awkward from ML.

AASHOFHOFNL lmfao this is awesome normally this amount of understandings would just be annoying but the author does so well its just plain hilarious. and also yay none of those cliche bitchy other reincarnator/transmigrator

@Herkoro maybe "is it fortune or is it woe"

New here, and haven't started reading, but my first thought upon seeing this picture is..."Pyhrra? Jaune? Is that you?!" Definitely not, but it was an amusing thought to have before going in.

Contributor
Occasionally I get wrapped up in all the foreboding things going on in this, or some such, and forget how devastatingly powerful its uncanny sense of humour is.

I feel like every single time I read an update I end up laughing so much because I couldn't even predict the hilarious moments happening. Both ML & FL are so effortlessly funny. Will definitely re-read this from scratch in the future.

@BadChase my theory is that he foresaw valerie would be even greater than him and he didn’t want that to happen so he lied and said all those things. it’s just a theory, though, so i don’t actually know

Users who are viewing this thread