A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

Dex-chan lover
Started out really strong, seemed like it would have a protagonist with a different goal and outlook then most isekai, that feeling peaked by chapter 4, but since it’s fallen into the generic:

[ul]Insanely fatalistic MC obsessed with the tropes she’s trying to avoid

Everything is a misunderstanding

Slow Meandering plot[/ul]

It really sucks that what I initially thought was going be the duke’s political maneuvering versus MC’s new found lust for life and love for her family became an ordinary romcom misunderstanding.

Still, I’ll probably follow in case it picks up I’m not too far in.

While the plot is slow, it's really interesting and involves a lot elements and the mystery is compelling! Since the plot is slow, the characters are rather fleshed out and their relationships to each other as well!! I'm really appreciating the main couple's slow-burn romance, especially how it's building up properly. The misunderstanding I find are mostly silly and for comedic purposes considering the ml's character. And I find the art style so pretty!!! This webtoon is by far one of my favourite "reincarnation romance" ever.

Fed-Kun's army
enjoyed it at the start
and I do like the art, I know people have complaints about the eyes
but regardless, the later story and FMC & the Prince retard's interaction were so trash
the writing, and the situations just for the two of them were so trash as well.
I don't know why this one feels so triggering as I have read other Korean stuff with a similar plot
but here it feels forceful, unnecessary, and cheap
FMC also doesn't have any boundaries when it comes to the price, ohh I'm done die, just kill yourself ffs
wish the writing was more decent as I liked the art and the storyline

overall it was okay at best

Users who are viewing this thread