A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

Dex-chan lover
Misunderstandings in drama: Frustrating, annoying, a bit overused and in general kinda shit

Misunderstandings in comedy: With good writing they can be fucking hilarious

Misunderstandings in this series: HOOOOOOO BOY, YOU'RE IN FOR A RIDE 10/10

And if you're tired of misunderstanding—tho I don't know why you'd be in this one—we've still got character development! Specifically in these last two chapters!

Guys,y'all who've reached the latest chapter(s), re-read first chapter because goddamn the author really made such a good first chapter - and you can really only appreciate it once you've learned more about the characters. Damn, it's so good <3

serenia jia howen does is gay: confirmed.

....i kid, i kid.
or do i?
yeah, it’s a joke.
or is it? 🤔

I really appreciate how the author frames the plot and incorporates so much humor into it. The jokes aren't "lol random", they rely on the characters' personalities and the plot to work. If someone just randomly read a chapter, a lot of the jokes would just fly over their head.

Cmon...I feel like chap 45 is going to be one of the best!!!
I’m impatient af right now XD

To you who is deciding to read this,
The art is a bit different but you get used to it.

This story's strong point is it's characters.
Funny and lighthearted.
Fluffy but not too idiotic.

Also, the plot has it's own twist and NOT your every day noble girl villainess isekai romcom harem.

You should totally read this.
Well keep looking at the comments below if you're not convinced.

Ml is the cute and aloof
Mc is likeable

Are these retarded misunderstandings ever gonna end? I'm tired of these "OH NO SHE MUST BE THE REASON WHY HE WANTS TO PRACTİCE THAT, OHHH SHE MUST BE THE ONE HE LOVES" bullshit. Even though every character in this manga is an adult none of them is capable of clearing a misunderstanding or speaking their mind? What is this, a high school romance?

This is pretty good, misundeestanding at its finest and gets resolved sooner when you didnt expcted it.

I only read 15 chapters of this before dropping, the Female Lead is an incredibly frustrating person, and not very likeable.

Users who are viewing this thread