A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

Double-page supporter
Well, it seems the misunderstandings just pile up. Honestly the story thrives on it at this rate and it's getting annoying.

I guess this is where I finally drop this

Dex-chan lover
After reading this series till the latest chapter i have a misunderstanding with the title of the story :v

Aggregator gang
I like the characters but the story is going everywhere

i find this story interesting, however the misunderstandings are kinda annoying because in every chapter there's misunderstandings galore. it's a good read but the eyes are bugging me but the details and design is nice (i think it's because they have droopy eyes which I am not used to in any comic/manga/manhua/manhwa i read).

Yall need to look at the name of the manhwa.. It literally tells you there going to be misunderstandings 24/7

@mangolover same @ me when someone gives a good rec

@pyrolynx71 yeah yeah, I want her and the really strong girl to fall in love, my life will be complete it it's canon. AAAhh I need Yuri , I need more historical romance Yuris AAAhhh

please tell me this whole thing is just a crack story. they should add 'crack' as a new genre.
i honestly don't understand what's happening from the first chp to the last one hahahah
lots of misunderstandings and all of them are dumb as hell

Users who are viewing this thread