A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

Her family is literally how my family acts. We'd kick ass no doubt if someone dared try and speak bad about one of us lolol

Thank god he told her and now she knowsss,,,, I hate it when they drag it out lollll... I’m too impatient for that shit hehehe

Ok, Im done. Love her personality but her reasoning, just no. I may come back in the future, who knows.

EDITH KICK! I love her family so much hahaha. Our MC really needs to explain herself better though! The readers can see inside her head and even we can't understand her thinking process sometimes!

She's scared....well...I used to think badly of her but now...yeah, we're kinda similar in that regard so that's probably why...yup, I guess we're both scaredy cats `~`
Though, I'm more straightforward then that so her hiding things bothered me.
Anyways thanks for your hard work everyone, great translation as always~!!

I am tired with a girl who always deny and hurt the ml's feeling with a reason. "I am scared." "I am not worth for your love. " etc...

We all know she would end up with him anyways, so why bother making excuse and hurt each other? Sorry... I am just feels bad for the ML after he was misunderstood but managed to confess his feelings but being turns down just like that. Maybe FL doesn't deserve to be loved :v

Valerie the Yuri route opens :smug:
But fr this is so cute, everything is such a joy to read and its so smoothly translated. Your PR does such a good job and its all so clean, absolutely in love with every part of it

As far as the story the MC is so fun to read, anf everyone not even attempting to hide their feelings and blatently still having misunderstandings while they bloom flowers around them warms me up its such a cute and cheery story 🥺🥺🥺🥺

OMG the reference to the BIGBANG Loser Song..my vip heart is soooooooooo happy..THanx to the translator who recognised it 😊😍

Users who are viewing this thread