A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

Solid plot so far. All the characters are likeable, except maybe the magician lol but he got things moving
I hope crown prince ends up with Serenia or smtg, he's hilarious and deserves happiness!

Ahahaha that's great! Her affection for him skyrocketing after he admits
to breaking the arm of the dude who traumatized her
! Love that for her!

Lol that’s a lot of alcohol in a servants’ dining room. 😏 (probably a mistake on the artist’s part though. 😅)

The MC has been doing a lot of aggravating 'i won't communicate even though it could solve something in minutes because i prefer to drag this on' I hope that part doesn't go on for much longer since the art is great and there are really funny moments

I feel like the art direction and the writing doesnt match up. i guess im confused but im not sure when i got lost.

this was really promising at the beginning but now I can't really figure out where the author wants to go with this

I am so confused right now. Especially with how Serenia got there. It doesn’t make sense. She came from a different time period yet Kylus and his men found her???

What the heck is this manwha???? This is so entertaining in a really confusing way. Like i have no idea where this is going

Also fuck that magician and that "voodoo woodoo" vague shit he is saying.

It art styles is a bit off to me. Great storylines, and the translation team did an amazing job. But the art kinda get to me. Maybe I just have different taste & expectations, sorry about that

I hate insecure characters that constantly misunderstand and complicate things. It’s been 14 chapters and the heroine still thinks her fiance has an affair with the woman that spars with him, and so they’ll kill her for interfering. For a reincarnated girl with prior knowledge, she sure is dumb. I’m disappointed because the ML was somewhat interesting.

It’s a comedy of errors… the whole premise is there will be a billion ridiculous misunderstandings. It’s like one of Shakespeare’s comedies. Hopefully it doesn’t get too serious.

I don't think I've had a faster 180 in opinion on a manhwa/manga. The first few chapters seemed so interesting but it just sort of devolves into a "lots of misunderstandings" type of comedy (?, I think it's supposed to be funny, but it kinda takes itself too seriously). I don't hate it, but the writing definitely didn't go the way I thought it would based on the first few chapters, and in a bad way.

Users who are viewing this thread