A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

SHE DID NARUTO RUN! Also, I like that he's being straight forward ❤️. Please don't misunderstand him any more, Val 🥺

In every era ppl always have such a loose mouth huh. I think even they've clarified everything they won't stop to talk about the FL&ML relationship.if you are jealous just said so ~~~

Is... this worth it? I really don’t like how the female lead look (she looks like she never sleeps), even so, should I still read it?

Omgggggg, this is just my stance on this but I disgustingly hate the eyes, my first time getting this worked up over the art of a manga/manhwa/manhua.

Oh wow so she finally
realized and is regretting her words LOL.

Okay! Now that Valerie finally knows what the Duke’s feelings are, it is the public that needs to be corrected next. 😀

Dex-chan lover
Question: how many chapters does it take for them to just sit down and talk about their feelings? I'm on chapter 11 and I'm legit getting anxious because of the dramatic irony

Face palm. I’m really hating this magician/mentor. I’m curious why he has to obfuscate and meddle so much?

I feel like, seeing how many misunderstandings this story has, she misunderstood what her teacher told her about the high position she's aiming. When she was a child she wants to learn many things and even become a magician/mage (whatever) so I think her teacher told her the foresight he saw in order to stop her from her goals of achieving many things and even stop her from becoming a mage.

I love her younger siblings, it's so refreshing to see a story where the siblings aren't total d*cks or treacherous snakes 🥰🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread