A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

Dex-chan lover
For first impressions, the artstyle of the cover vs chapters was a bit jarring to see so far, noticably how the eyes are drawn just looks a bit strange to me but that's a matter of preference maybe.

This new isekai manhwa is promising. I am curious to what will happen next. Thanks scanlators, translators, and uploader-san~ 😊👍

I really like this one. A reasonable heroine that just doesnt want to get mixed into trouble is the best.

Raws: https://newtoki57.com/webtoon/1089214?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

It's only up to chapter 9 so far though.

Poor protagonists seem to not sleep very much :p panda eyes

The cover art is rather different from the art style, but they're both pretty so no complaints from me.

The story has lots of potential. Let's see where this goes.

I really like the premise of this one! Poor MC is super depressed but I'm excited to see that whatever attitude go up against the ML and that other woman. It's tiring to see a ML who hates and bullies the MC for tons of chapters so this one already coming from a place of respect/acceptance is refreshing. I look forward to their love! 😍

Thank you translators!
Affirming that I really like this one. The FM doesn’t make some weird petty roundabout scheme that seems unrealistic, but also isn’t one of those too-sweet protagonists that don’t speak up. The knowledge of villainess tropes is turning out to be a double edged sword. The family is totally normal and the ML doesn’t seem to be another perfect ‚amuse me please’ snarky jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread