A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

Banned
@Wywy nah.
In the Duchness in the Attic, everyone in the entire estate has a very good reason to hate the Duchness ... she is an outsider that that can unravel the corruption that everyone is enjoying the fruits of because the Duke is a completely retarded. They don't want an anyone to ruin their "good" thing... so what if the people suffer as long as they get away with the Duke's assets.

this one just follows common themes found in the reincarnation genre. Everyone expected the common lady was going to rise to be above her station and now the MC is screwing up that romanticized idea. Except some themes are kinda of warped here and there.

This is kind of like la dolce vita de Adelaide but the duke is cordial with the villainess.

So far it's quite interesting with just the right amount of funny. BUT, why... just WHY is the main characters drawn like she has a CONSTANT EYE BAGS on her face is beyond me. Like seriously, everyone's eyes are normal EXCEPT her.

Dex-chan lover
Korean web-manwhas.

The best pro-exterminatus argument that has ever been made.

The downsides of being reincarnated and being transferred into another world is being overly paranoid. Although it's like that she's so cute! 😖

Will it really happen ..the thing in the cover? It looks like he is chasing after her while blushing :3

Thank you for the updates!!!! I can’t or should i said that i choose not to enter your discord bc 2FA (I don’t want to be locked out of my account if anything ever happen to my phone)... lmao. I’ll say my thanks here. 😘😘😘😘

HAHAHAHAHAH that ending was hilarious.
This is low-key dark humor tbh
Or is that just me? 🤔😂

This is hilarious and I love the personality of the main character. Thank you for the updates

Users who are viewing this thread