A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

I'm so pissed!
why would he ask her for some of her time that evening? I hope he isnt cheating on MC and just talking business

Is it really just me who absolutely loves the art? I think the eyes really fits the overall style and feel of the storyyyy
It's just so gorgeous and beautiful

Thoughts on Selene
With the most chapters it seems like Selene is giving crossdressing vibes
With the closeness with ML and their fighting ability
Plus we have seen her wear dresses but the dresses always cover up her cleavage and yes I know that might because thats the style of how she is dressing or the authors preference ya know but I mean it could happen

im prob wrong but thats just a vibe I get off Selene

Lol
i dont think Selene is a boy, honestly I did have the thought but it seems that she's probably something else to them.

Lmaooooo!! These last two updates were double whammy 😂😂😂 I didnt expect either the
prince
nor the
hugging punishment

Aggregator gang
I really like this. Thanks Translators!
Such a strong and willful MC, who isn't unstoppable also. I particularly like how her old life reading makes her a jaded veteran of navigating 'landmines'.

This slaps❤️❤️❤️
I love it... the Mc is awesome and I’m growing to love the art a lot 😊😊❤️❤️Definitely one of my faves

Yeh

Eh... I don't like the long strip as it's really annoying to read on mangadex and I don't like the manwha style because the characters look ugly.

The manga wasn't that interesting either. My interest in it greatly fell after she chose that she didn't want to become anything special, a cliche and boring as fuck manga trope.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder which will stop first. The inundation of this medium with reincarnation and isekai, or coronavirus.

...who am I kidding obviously it's going to be coronavirus

Dex-chan lover
so everything in this novel is about bucking every part of the sterotypical trend of isekai toons. cool.

Honestly the art isn't that pretty... but I like how it turns cute from time to time. And the story is mostly just funny~ I wouldn't call it really good plot wise, but the MC can give you a smile with her antics haha

Users who are viewing this thread