A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

I love the art style and the plot!! :) thank you for translating and sharing this with us!!!

I like this a lot. The hug is so stupid but I laugh a lot from it. Good one! THANK YOU TRANSLATORS!!

@Yeh at first I was interested in reading this, but then she gave up on being special just because she didn't have any magic capability. Now it's just her being boring and whinny about whether or not she's gonna die

Loving how random the FL is. Also her reactions are top-notch and as a worrier- this would be me lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬

A+ so far πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Dex-chan lover
Everyone in this manga looks so exhausted and honestly I can relate to that a lot.

Thank you translators!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

THE ART IS SO PRETTY AND THE STORY IS INTRIGUING THANK U FOR THE TRANSLATION ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Thank you for translating this manhwa
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸŒΊπŸŒΊβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Double-page supporter
nowhere near as meta and on-the-nose about the genre as something like "cheating men must die," but I think the title is supposed to indicate the main character's expectations about how events will unfold rather than the reader's. I'm quite interested in the direction its going. Still very very early on, but shows promise. I'll stick with for now.

im more and more convinced the ml is not with serenia and its just a big misunderstanding. But he also seems really intent on making the fl happy for some reason πŸ€”

This is good: a female reincarnation that doesn't have events written out in a book that doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread