Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 6 Ch. 23.1 - A Difficult Assignment 5

Well, to be kind, the MC had more options ... say, he just had to reload and disarm the other girl before asking her about her murderous intents ;) ... or like said before, he has a sleeping spray can that he could had used :/ Nothing like a false dichotomy to propel the plot when ideas run out, I guess ...

Guys.. MC have lots of alternatives.. But when pop-up shows, means that he is in a right route.

Remember that's a game with a script to follow, and the only clue he got is that pop-up window.

So why go to a different decision when you are in the right route?

Supporter
He is not automatically dead, but these kinds of silly risks are really dumb.
Super Yakuza girl will be confused but curious as our MC could have killed her at any time when they were alone so she will wonder why this time was different and why he was protecting the girl. It makes for more plot opportunities but this situation is still dumb. Like, "hey assassins kill the girl and maim the MC from your sniper positions", dumb.

Dex-chan lover
this guy is actually retarded

why ditch kusora and save the crazy bitch, at least with kusora he has some iota of affinity, with miss tits for brains he literally knows nothing

my god, she's literally better off dead with her pathetic motivation being clear ("disappeared" sister) and the fact that she is objectively useless in the game compared to kusora, who's saved his ass like 3 times now

I mean as long as keeps his save he can come back before the choice, perhaps he learns something from her that won't let her bolt right away when he tries to confront her before the save.

Dex-chan lover
He's dead. He's totally dead.
Someone like Kusora isn't someone that you can easily get away with just apologize.

Power Uploader
Why you dumb retard? Who cares if the big boob lady died? You don't know her

Aggregator gang
cover5.jpg

😑 sometimes i wonder what the point of censoring is why should gore but not cleavage

Users who are viewing this thread