A Dating Sim of Life or Death

Fed-Kun's army
@Galder they won't redo old chapters even if you give them uncensored raws 😀
But if you're wondering what's behind of those glorious black bars you can check Russian translation 🤷‍♂️

Double-page supporter
I love this series but I wish the translators would translate the uncensored scans

Decided to check the sexual violence tags. Boy was I not disappointed. Good stuff, hope it continues. Solid 9/10 with me being picky

Contributor
It's nice to see this manga at 8.11 rating now, because it was at 6 in the beginning.

I really like this one, and would buy it 100% if it was released here.

Double-page supporter
A decent B-tier psychological death game with interesting characters working on the underbelly of a country

11 chapters in and... what a read so far

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those mangas that I get annoyed with because the first 2-3 pages are a recap.. but I get why that is. At least they aren't 5 page chapters.
On the other hand.. this manga is also one that I kept advancing pages one after another, up until I had realized that there was no next chapter and immediately tried to search for anywhere else that may have translated chapters.. Pretty damn good.

Dex-chan lover
It forgot its original premise pretty quickly. The concept is still there in the background but for the most part it is ignored in favour of Yurea and the variety of powers only exist to move the plot forward. The MC is a flat-out idiot and gets baited by a variety of things, including his own damn powers, then is surprised when things don't work out. It also gets really convoluted at times... The current arc is basically redoing an arc that was already over, which was in and of itself a redo of a prior arc. It feels a bit like the author is unsure of where to go or scared of actual progress so they circle around the same dramas repeatedly.

That isn't to say it is bad. The MC's push-pull relationship with Yurea is interesting, and the comedy is actually funny which is rather rare in series that aren't slice of lifes. Male characters other than the MC also get characterization, which is uncommon in harems. Usually guys are either obstacles to overcome or purely there for support of the MC. On the whole, it's flawed but still enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread