A Delinquent's Life Hacks - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
:O So he does know how to fight! Thought his muscles were just from him working out lol
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
Actually acting like a Yankee? Are you sure this is still Toorigakari?

Double-page supporter
Surprising how he didn't already have his thumb on the outside to begin with. I feel like most people already know that fact

I think I have never ever seen someone form a fist with their thumb *in* their fist.. isn't it kind of awkward to position it like that?
Good advice, tho, if someone needs that advice they shouldn't be fighting in the first place

Dex-chan lover
"If you apply pressure to these specific spots on the human body, you will incapacitate them and also make them shit their pants."

-some kind of advice he'd give, maybe

@MrMcNasty @unime i mean we already saw that he was quite the yankee (and strong too) alongside his 2 friends when they were in highschool

The advice this time seems really obvious. Who the hell punches with their thumb under the fingers?

Double-page supporter
@Kin_
He was like that in school because he was going along with his friends. This is the first time we've seen him act "Yankee" by choice.

Dex-chan lover
@Athengrim There are many people who punch like that since making a fist for some is awkward , and some who's thumb sticks out a little when they punch. It actually takes a long time usually for a hand to get used to being in a fist

Users who are viewing this thread