A Divorced Crybaby Has Moved in Next Door - Ch. 29.10 - The Person Who Lives in the Apartment Above Me

Dex-chan lover
....why does this sound like the beginning to an NTR plot
UM ACKSHUALLY☝🤓
This page gives off the vibe of "The wife has a super buff/alpha husband but still plays around with the Weak/Stinky/Ugly Bastard Loser/ Shota neighbor etc etc" kind of doujinshi, rather than the usual NTR.

OR! it could be the other kind where the guy hears the wife having hardcore sex with her buff husband through the wall, while all he does is fap and feel sad. (Though most of these I've seen are like 2-4 pages doujinshi.)

Dex-chan lover
Ah, is THAT what all the folks screaming NTR before were talking about. Is this the cuck fantasy fulfillment arc? It's just that you're put into the role of a rando who gets to listen to the couple having sex every night, presumably while furiously masturbating to how hot she is, and how little of a chance he's got against the husband? Is that what people are into these days?

Dex-chan lover
OR! it could be the other kind where the guy hears the wife having hardcore sex with her buff husband through the wall, while all he does is fap and feel sad. (Though most of these I've seen are like 2-4 pages doujinshi.)
I mean, how much can you squeeze out of such premise? Not a lot, that's for sure

Dex-chan lover
I mean, how much can you squeeze out of such premise? Not a lot, that's for sure
It's not a common or a very effective approach

I've seen some random doujinshi where they spice it up a bit, with the wife ignoring the PoV guy while not only fucking her hot husband, but also other random dudes or guys who live in the apartment block, which delves a bit more into NTR territory.

But that's about it, as usually, the trope is with the PoV dude taking action, and the wife being naive/dumb/Have a lame husband, etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread