A Divorced Crybaby Has Moved in Next Door - Ch. 29.10 - The Person Who Lives in the Apartment Above Me

Double-page supporter
do we ever going to get ch 30 even at this point? like we already 29.10. that is the 1st for me

Aggregator gang
No Zyugoya! No NTR!

giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
You're all talking about NTR and the like, but does the mangaka have a history of it? I've never seen his other stuff. If so....

The downstairs neighbor could be an ex-sex offender who just got out and started a new life in a new city. We could be entering a loop that will end in a catastrophe that would send the character back to the state where she started at the beginning of the manga.

Imagine the possibilities, we never really know our neighbors. He himself says he's jealous.

Dex-chan lover
You're all talking about NTR and the like, but does the mangaka have a history of it? I've never seen his other stuff. If so....

The downstairs neighbor could be an ex-sex offender who just got out and started a new life in a new city. We could be entering a loop that will end in a catastrophe that would send the character back to the state where she started at the beginning of the manga.

Imagine the possibilities, we never really know our neighbors. He himself says he's jealous.
Nope, Zyugoya never did that. He did cover dark aspects like abandonment, family issues, raped, abused (which is the case of the woman in this manga with her previous husband) but all of them would followed the path of healing and discovering new meaning of life

MD@Home
That guy is all of us

I sure hope wee finally continuing this series. It's surprising the other one (childhood friend) finished first
I feel like he wrote himself into a bit of a corner with this one because there's still a little more to do before calling it completely done but not enough to fill out a whole volume, so he's probably still figuring out how to handle that.

MD@Home
If there's a twist coming it's not going to be NTR, it's going to be that the PoV character here is someone we know from another Zyugoya series, confirming that they all take place in a single sad-big-tiddy-girls-finding-love-and-happiness cinematic universe.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like he wrote himself into a bit of a corner with this one because there's still a little more to do before calling it completely done but not enough to fill out a whole volume, so he's probably still figuring out how to handle that.
Yeah, like a typical high school romance that quickly becomes boring after they hook up, or they pile on annoying or stupid conflicts that it becomes unbearable to read.
Would rather he declare this done or just continue it with "extra" slice-of-life chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Not even remotely. But this manga, as well as their other stuff here, has a history of people in the comments theorizing about how this will become NTR after all. Like, to an absurd degree. And that's so funny, I keep doing it as a pisstake.

Dex-chan lover
Huh where did this come from? I thought this was over and done with. Well I guess we'll see where this goes. Didn't expect this to breathe new life . Hyena-chan fans in absolute distraught right now haha.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread