A Dream Between the Sheets - Ch. 1 - Romantic Night

Ahhh this was so adorable. THE CONSENT PART. I JUST STAYED AT THAT PAGE BEING TERRIBLY IN AWE.

Thank you so mucj for your hard work! ;-; going through hell to make us all readers whoozy whoozy i salute

Fed-Kun's army
This is so adorable tf??? My heart's about to explode!
Thank you so much for the translation!!

Group Leader
ty for the chapter

translating r18 is actually fcking hilarious LMFAO

Really hope you guys do decide to continue this (if you haven't already made a decision)
Super cute smut ahh

Potential TMI but smut just made my woke-to-feel-sick-on-the-toilet-at-two-am-cause-early-pregnancy-sucks time tonight way less icky.

Been I while since I've seen male bottom in BG... lol, the ML's like a bumbling lost puppy in the beginning... So cute!!!

Thank you for translating and everything. Please pick up this manga, and keep up the good work. Thank you👏👏👏

Finally a smut manga where the lady gives explicit consent
I wish we had more to read! Hopefully someone will pick this up, I’m really curious about how they’re gonna interact after this.

I think this will be the first time I'll say thiss... This is satisfying af like how the scenes concludes to the two of them together how smooth it has been . the ML is adorable and on their display picture he's smirking sooo kyaa. I hope it'll be continued 🙏❤️ thank you for the group working on this for sharing it to us. 💕💕

Double-page supporter
I like the detail put in without sounding too much like a horny fanfic lol

Dex-chan lover
As a guy reading this, it's hotter than a lot of the male-oriented smut out there.

Bruh, the fact that the guy is also an idol, this chapter truly reminds me to a song from WayV - Love Talk. The song is basically talking about having a ONS with a total stranger who doesn't even speak your language 🤭

I would’ve LOVED to read a long series based off of this small tidbit ;-; why do the best things in life have to go so soon

Users who are viewing this thread