A False Confession - Ch. 1

Re reading now and for anyone who thinks the storyline will be stupid....it's actually not. Yes, this happens but honestly? This is a great story and I think. It's set apart from your usual isekai stuff. The isekai stuff is literally like, 2 seconds and then our FL Renee's personality and just everything else makes the story amazing.

Omg I come back to read this chapter again with every new update. I'm so hyped. The only problem is that she wanted to confess to blondie in the first place, I hate him lolol

I bet this guy is actually a great guy. I’d feel bad for him if she ends up with the prince instead and hurts the black-haired guy. In that case, let’s be honest, she just played with his feelings (especially if she keeps up the act and reveals it was all a lie later)

Ahh, his smile is so sweet. I hope he never finds out that she didn't mean to confess to him, he would be heartbroken. Hopefully she falls for him.

This is kinda similar to another manga I read,, BUT IM STILL GONNA READ IT IT'S SO PRETTYYYY

lol bitch, just tell him you made a mistake!! It's better than leading him on... if she tells him now he probably won't kill her but if you wait and play with someone's feeling then yeh... you gonna DIE

the mc’s name is my mom’s name.... uHHHHH

well this is gonna be

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

idk how to feel anymore XD

this could go 2 ways, she ends up falling for him and confesses that it was a fake confession at first but its cliche and he is like "idc i still love you" OR he finds out because she makes a slip of the tongue and then he gets mad so she ends up with the prince instead but she ends up liking him anyways but its too late then something tragic happens and a romantic scene happens between the two and he falls for her again. and i bet he is actually a nice person but everyone is scared of him and the prince is the one who is a asshole/jerk. idk if i want to keep reading tho,,,, might drop it maybe not...... prob gonna drop it tho

So- she's just gonna lead him on? How cruel, you probably won't have an execution if you just told him now instead of telling him later.

@Okaymiyah I disagree, she did say that he was ruthless in the battlefield so it’s not surprising that she would be killed for a false confession. It might seem cruel but she’s just doing what she needs to stay alive

Users who are viewing this thread