A False Confession - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
oh no... OH NO.... THAT SMILE AND PUPPY EYES, SO BRIGHT!!
....keep still, hang on my heart!!

I think I love Renee...

She's pretty pragmatic and accepts how Elvin, at this moment, was motivated more about the well being of the other soldiers even if he could have tried to cheer her up in less personal ways. (Seriously, buddy, you didn't have to immediately go for night walks and knight in shining armor routine.)

Hmmm I know I left an angry comment on last chapter but I'm kinda vibing with this interaction. Elvin still sus but Renee is SO LOVELY. Queen of looking out for herself and not letting emotions control her even when it's hard.

OK I have 2nd ML syndrome now bye 😭

But seriously he is more interesting than the ML, who is very predictable in his behavior and background (easy to imagine...)

two new chapters just as I found this series...! daebak!!
i prefer the prince tbh over cabel
not that cabel is bad, he's just got a really big case of tsundere-ness, but like
dude prince is just
shiny
hurts my eyes
and my heart...
so...
second male lead syndrome is gonna hit me so so hard

This is hilarious! The artist draws Renee's expressions really well. I always get a kick out of it. I do appreciate her honesty as a character though. Thank you for the new chapters!

Dex-chan lover
And remember everyone this went poof cause she got drunk and confessed to the wrong guy

First of, how dare the creator make them ship them? Completely unfair. Secondly, thank you darlings for releasing two chapters at once, you're doing gods work.

I would also let him "use me" since it is her job anyway to keep others healed up. She sees the logic which is so good to see in a story. Why hate or be offended by him when he cares about his people and needs her to use her powers to do so? Can't wait for it to catch up to the prologue lol I'm ready for the lulzy aftermath. Big thanks to the group for the double chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread