A False Confession - Ch. 20

damn, the author really missed the chance to put on her last words as "mr elvin, i dont feel so good"

Ohh I actually love Elvin hehe, he just seems clueless about everything. xD

I’m being patient with this blondie currently because i just knowwww that soon my lovely dark haired Cabel is gonna sweep this girl off her feel hopefully

Literally nobody got fooled by his smiles, not even MC. Elvin gotta step up his faking hshshshshs

Group Leader
All the hate for blondie when he's just making sure his comrades don't frickin die.

Fed-Kun's army
“You’re Handsome”
I get them Leylin vibes. That being said I’m all for unabashed female leads.
I see him falling for her here.

She misquoted Kant, buuut that’s probably ‘cause Kant got translated differently in Korean or something.

So whatever, really.

Is no one going to talk about Kant with the girly happy pink background? I'm going to use that as my phone background.

Aggregator gang
@Someone2Love I think what she was saying was that treating people as an end rather than a means was an ideal mindset to have. That is to say, it's best to respect people. However, she was telling Elvin that even if he doesn't treat her that way and just treats her as a tool she'll still be fine. She quoted Kant to establish that she knows what the right way to treat people is so that when she reveals she's fine being treated as a tool she's not saying it ignorantly.

Basically, she is saying she's not stupid and knows she is being treated as a tool but is fine with being treated as such because it's Elvin, and because he's not doing it with malicious intent(as far as she is aware, anyway).

Everything I was thinking went out the window the moment I saw Kant with a pink shoujo background

Users who are viewing this thread