A False Confession - Ch. 20

Thank you so much for two chapters!!ā¤ļø Iā€™m enjoying this series much more than I expected and I really like Reneeā€™s character.

Dex-chan lover
The sun burned her to ashes. May you rest in peace
Many thanks

Omg renee is so much smarter than I am. TT
I thought sir knight's smile disappeared last chapter cuz he was disappointed that renee thought of him that way. My stupid mind...
On the other hand I love how she's so smart. Also I could personally feel her reaction after finding out the truth

oh on now I dont know who to choose, this is more conflicting then izekiel vs lucas damn

The spoilers made his personality of liking her because of her usefulness made him look bad but surprise2x with Rene's maturity here or at least her being a realist that made him genuinely fall for her. D*mmit! This isn't enough for me to jump ships, I will NOT be blinded by this walking pile of sunlight and living pheromones. But my opinion of him HAS gotten better if Rene doesn't mind. Still, Caleb though. Guy literally NEEDS her partially so he can at least get some decent sleep

Zmk

She probably made him genuinely more interested in heršŸ˜Æ

WHO SAID HE'S A BAD PERSON!? HE'S AN ANGELšŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
Thank you for the chapter ā™„ā™„

lmao i can't believe learning ethics in school could be applied here XD kant's principle of humanity ehh~

Lol at this point I feel like sheā€™s accidentally making him fall for her without either of them realizing and Iā€™m here for itšŸ˜†ā¤ļø Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
For anyone interested, the quote by Immanuel Kant is
Always recognize that human individuals are ends, and do not use them as a means to your end.
It's about treating people with dignity and respect, and not using them, because simply being human has an intrinsic value. So we should respect the inherent value of ourselves and others regardless of who or what they are and what they are going through.

Despite quoting Kant, Renesha goes on to say that it's okay for Elvin to treat her as a tool, use her as a means to an end... so I'm a little confused why tf Renesha is contradicting herself and what about the scene is supposed to be touching.

Users who are viewing this thread