A False Confession - Ch. 39

Finally, the scene we've all been waiting for! Thank you so much for the translation! Does anybody know until when the hiatus will last? I am dying to find out what happens next, it's so amazingly good

@Mongri
I heard the creator is taking a break or such, and as this is caught up to the raws it may be a bit of time. You can find the raws online by looking and getting a sneak peek.
Edit: So two days ago page 40 of the raw came out. Hopefully soon!!

Don't you dare break his heart!!!! 😡 But considering how many times she's demonstrated that she can't keep her true feelings hidden( even for her own good) I doubt this will end with her taking it to the grave.

finally reached the confession scene!!!! AAAA CABEL.......

oh god feels so bad for cabel..... T___T

aaah, chapter 40 in the raws is out :D
I've reread this chapter it sooo many times already, it just felt so amazingly satisfying. Thank you so much for blessing us with this translation, I'll gladly wait until you release the next chapter

Only ever took 39 chapters lol. See you all again for the first kiss at chapter 100.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being Cabel. I feel so bad for him liking a girl who loves another man, I don't even feel bad for the girl bc she got drunk on purpose and was asking for something to go wrong, God I hate this girl.

Moral of the story: don't get drunk and do stupid things.

It's weird to me that she still thinks he'll kill her. I thought she already realized that she was judging him too harshly.

I really hate this girl.
Don't hurt Cabel's feeling, he's has enough. Such a dumb and harsh prejudice from to think he will kill her and see him a ruthless monster just from rumor

Users who are viewing this thread