A False Confession - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Don't ask if it's okay for her to go outside alone "after drinking" - is it okay for her to go outside, full stop.
And the answer is NO.

Firstly, Renee is adorable and I'd totally go the Yuri route. Secondly, what does it say about a person that you could have a lover that personifies the sun, but you're dawn to the dark night sky. I know I'm not the only moonlight chaser out there.

AGH WTF RENEE WHAT DID YOU DO!!!????? Cabel is cute. It's nice he's a softie just for her. Elvin is cute too but he seems a bit too unapproachable. And all he talks about is divine power.

I started reading this today. I feel bad for everyone who had to wait months and 39 chapters to find out what happened after the confession.

Fed-Kun's army
woohoo

also, is it okay to ship Lili with that blue-haired priest? I forget his name.

I feel so baaaaaad for the puppy Cabel 🤧🤧🤧🤧 what will happen when he finds out

Kinda weird to think he will kill her after all this time, don't she knows better now? I get it have to echoes to chapter 1 and it had to catch the reader, still... Weird.
I would be more concerned by deeply hurting him, poor sweet ML.

If only Cabel's panels didn't have the chat bubbles they would make such a beautiful wallpapers 😭 (wish I had god-like cleaner skills)

But why does she think that he will kill her? Yeah, he would be pretty hurt if she confessed that she got the wrong guy since it looks like he has feelings for her but I don't think he would be such a bad loser as to kill her because of that.......... Probably

Goddamn it! dont tell him plzz ffs >~~< He would be so sad *pissed off* if he finds out it was a false confession lmao
And tbh... the smile didn't suit him.. he should've had a more solid and stiff smile.. it was too pure for my heart damn it >v<

Nooooooo, I saw a white pair of shoes. He must’ve been hurt seeing them together
I know who the ML is but it’s still too painful.
Why you must do this author waaaaahhhh TTnTT

Users who are viewing this thread