A False Confession - Ch. 39

Lollll finally things begins to move. Can’t wait to see Cabel show a new side in the plot!!

The MC just assuming she’ll be killed is silly, but god I’m so happy we’re finally at this point! Thanks for the translations 😍😍

My hope for this is that for now she continues with the lie until they both obviously fall in love, but he has to find out eventually so when he does I hope it’s one of those situations where the FL is in the wrong (which she is) and ML is the one who walks away causing her to actually chases after the ML (liek showing her actually choosing him and going after him).

I can’t even count the number of manga and webtoons that I’ve read where the person in the wrong always seems to be the one chased after despite being the one who left (if that makes sense)

@flowwa OMG I missed the white shoes the first time I read the chapter! You are totally right; he had to have seen it.

Our boi got the confession!

I hope she comes to like him. Unlike the Prince, he'll really treasure her well-being.

As much I would love them to be together I feel so bad for him
He just too precious not to love and with him founding out the truth it will be devastating!

he’s so happy, he’s probably liked her since around the time he started coming to her temple (and he must have kept coming to that specific one for her) 😭 i hope he doesn’t get angry when the truth comes out, i’d rather he be heartbroken and teary-eyed and completely deviate from her violent expectations.

also the paladin/prince must be punching the air watching them 😂 even if he doesn’t like her (I’m still not full sure if i trust him tbh) i feel like maybe he secretly feels some sort of rivalry with the ml and is pissed that she would confess to “him” despite the fact that he was visibly closer to her

Users who are viewing this thread