A False Confession - Ch. 39

oooooh!! I prefer Cabel to the blonde dude if I am being honest.

Thank you for the sharing the translation!!

Aggregator gang
if I was in a novel like this you best know I'd whore myself out to both of them and then probably die a terrible death but bitch WORTH IT

also ;-; hes so CUTE but I feel bad for the blonde one lol we spent so much time getting to know him

ITS HERE GUYS IT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEEE CALM THE FUCK DOOOOWNNNNNNNNNNNN

also goddamn i feel bad for the prince but UGH CABEL... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I’m pretty sure blondie overheard their conversation, aren’t those his white shoes towards the end of the chapter? Honestly I want her to be with both guys lmao they are both my types, but honestly I didn’t think I’d feel so conflicted about her confession. Wonder how things will go. Hope we get some jealousy content from both ml’s. Thank you for the chapter!!:)

Dex-chan lover
Oops double post thought I was editing not posting a new comment x x

Dex-chan lover
Damn as soon as she picked up the bottle I knew what I needed to do. I turned up the stereo and put on

Swimming Pools (Drank)
Kendrick Lamar

Pour up (Drank), head shot (Drank)
Sit down (Drank), stand up (Drank)
Pass out (Drank), wake up (Drank)
Faded (Drank), faded (Drank)

Lol

Dex-chan lover
It would be I've to see her fall in love with Cancel but at the same time is the prince going to flirt with her still after learning she confessed to someone else

YAASS CABEL LOVE U BOO.
WHITE SHOES?? damn mr prince saw the whole thing??? ahh hahha

Users who are viewing this thread