A False Confession - Ch. 39

Ughhhhh I feel bad for Cabel bc if he accepted then that means he likes her and it’s going to hurt like hell when he finds out she doesn’t feel the same way.

It might be because I’m just biased with emo ml but the way he smiled for the first time just hits DIFFERENTLY. s o p r e c i o u s... m u s t p r o t e c t

39 chapters intil we got to the prologue, but we're there! Very excited to see what happens next and if she confesses that this confession was a mistake. Also wonder what the other dude is gonna think.

Aww, they look so good together!...but I can't help but feel bad for the prince. He doesn't seem like a bad guy at all. Ah, this is why I hate love triangles, because more often than not, both male's are perfectly fine and charming...

Fed-Kun's army
OMG HE IS SMILINGGGGGG
@bibliophile I agree. Plus he's such a stoic person that if he was able to let her inside his heart... it's gonna clamp right shut when he finds out.

hmm I wonder what princey will do when he finds out? I still can't determine if he does really like Renee or not.

Oooooooooooooh! She finally fixed her hair.... It was kinda irkng me tbh...
lol, tho if it was me, Cabel is more my type than the prince...

*fangirling* whataboutelvinbutcabelisalsoahottiesoidkbutelvin?????hessicutetooimgixifant

SHEET IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!! I think the prince saw them together, no?? That shoes? Or am I wrong??

Users who are viewing this thread