A False Confession - Ch. 39

IT HAPPENED!!!! And it looks like Elvin overheard, omg, I can't wait to see how this plays out! Dramaaaaa!!! 😆

Thank you for the new chapter!

Wasn't sure at first if those were her shoes (cause they do match her outfit) but looking at earlier stuff it seems like shes wearing tight pants (or tights?) and boots! Elvin heard (I mean he does have super senses). Elvin is super cute, but we all knew Cabel would be end game from the begining! Can't see it going any other way I mean I bet he's actually super sweeeeettttt. I don't think she should ever tell him it was a false confession, but I have a feeling he's going to find out later onnnnn. 😖

She will probably fall for him before he finds out that it was a false confession, and then her friend is gonna accidentally let slip that it was meant for the prince

OMG🤣🤣🤣
Thank you so much for the update, this chapter was priceless. Hope to see more soon..truly thank you for the hard work you guys do. It’s truly appreciated. Thanks again

AYO I’M READY TO THROW HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SHIP IS SAILING I’M SO READY FOR THEM DATING!!!!! THANK U FOR THE UPDATE!!!!!!

I feel a bit bad for cabel as this is a false confession to him, but well who cares, i mean i love cabel more. So cabel go snatch that heart of fl soonest possible. Make her forget about the dazzling smile of elvin.
Hahhahahahahahhahaha.

Just go with Cabel, he's obviously the better man anyway. There's something about glittery and prince-like men that are so shady.

Btw I can't believe it took us half a year to get to this point

ok so i am super curious about how she will actually fell in love with Cabel . He has been with her in the most critical moments. Maybe she is just not aware since Elvin is such a sweetheart

Users who are viewing this thread