A False Confession - Ch. 40

@blueemoon The artist took a short hiatus as she'd been working nonstop for 8 weeks. Ch 40 was dropped on May 5, so we're only one chapter away from raws. There's no fixed schedule, but we try our utmost to catch up to raws with every fresh release.

Double-page supporter
I really want her to be with Cabel. He's probably not as bad as people think he is, and he probably needs someone's love anyway. The Crown Prince has hundreds of people giving him their love, and I'm sure he can find another person, but Cabel likely can't. Not to mention, people with personalities like Cabel in these kinda situations are often really gentle and kind in secret(in this type of cliche, that is) so I'm sure Renesha will be able to come to actually love him just fine. Of course, if it goes the Crown Prince route that's fine as well since she's was originally in love with him and she shouldn't go with Cabel "just because he needs love," but I'm still rooting for Cabel.

That was really painful to read because she is thinking about another man while with him and she doesn't have the gut to tell her mistake.
I pity Cabel.

I hope she confesses her mistake soon... That's the only thing I dislike about this series, actually!

As for the romance. Right now I'd prefer her ending up with the prince, but I'm sure context and actually getting to know Cabel's will change my mind. Hopefully she won't keep being afraid so long! But this is one of the few love triangles I can actually get behind.

Cabel is a cutie!!! I hope Renee doesn't admit that it was a mistake and they date and she falls for him.

Fed-Kun's army
Cabel is a sweetheart. Come on Renee, stop being scared and see his cute side. lol But do tell the boy the truth.

My man knlws how to treat a girl, yeah! I'll take notes of ya for when my turn comes!

Also, one thing we can also enjoy from this series aside from the stoey is the geeat drawinng and coloring

Users who are viewing this thread