A False Confession - Ch. 40

Thanks for posting another chapter, I love this one!

It is pretty clear Elvin is the two faced one. Cabel is is just a tsundere. Looking forward to her figuring this out.

Is anyone else having the same issue with mangadex, where everything takes way too long to load or doesnt load at all?

Dex-chan lover
He just wants to be nice to her and doesn't know how to show it, he probably has never been given love even from his subordinates. He deserves better, a person who actually likes and will love him.

Dex-chan lover
Honey. Girlfriend. He is a good man.
Many thanks

@kltigerm
I've been having the same issue. I just change servers then refresh the page. Usually helps

@kltigerm Yeah I’m having that problem too. For the past 3 days I hadn’t been able to read anything. I was finally able to read a little last night at like 2am.

Thanks for the update

Fed-Kun's army
Ah she's annoying me a little. I'm tired of this constant fear when all he's done is help her

Argh the fl should stop being so frightened of him already. Notice that he's just a grumpy cat with sleep deprivation and get this ship sailing at full speed

Thank you for the chapter!

I really don't like how she thinks of him. He hasn't done anything to warrant that level of fear the fl has for him. She should at least think about his feelings a little.

I sincerely hope she doesn't hurt Sir Cabel.
(`_´)ゞ

Honestly Renesha, both Cabel and Prince are scary people though they kind exudes it differently, but they treat you the same. With kindness and to protect you. I kinda bummed to see her still scared of Cabel when she really shouldn’t. Oh well, I hope this fear of her will be gone soon. Btw, anyone know who’s the guy on the recruitment page?? What manhwa he’s from?

Users who are viewing this thread