A False Confession - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for him. Nobody loves him and even the person he thought liked him actually is sacred and doesn't like him back at all. Cabel is so unfortunate.

I don't know if elvin is jealous or two sided guy (warm on the outside ,cold on the inside) but literally cabel knows that renesha confessed to the wrong person and cabel still accept her (he probably has a deep feelings for her) but damn that hit hard

Both of them got 2nd ML syndrome....

I'd personally ship her with Cabel tho. He just got that wild cat aura like wanting to be loved but still acting tough. Who could resist cuddling up that ball of vulnerability? 😭

NOOO THIS CLIFFHANGER SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.

Anyways cabel my poor baby 😭😭 renee better catch feelings rq or she’s gonna catch these hands

Zm

Renesha you may now fuck off you have hurt my poor baby and you shan't be forgiven. He deserves better

@NoireNowaru
It's been happening for the past few chapters. Since after the false confession (kekeke) scene i believe. I can't tell if its an art style change to improve efficiency and chapter length or if the artist stopped drawing for a period of time (as an artist I can confirm that if you stop drawing for a while, the style can change whether you like it or not).

I'm not necessarily complaining tho because of the amount of details put in before this sudden change. Although it's weird, it's something that can be easily overlooked (save for important scenes where detail is vital).

I saw the raw chapters! Can't wait for the next one 🤩

Thank you fornthe update!!!

*MORE NERVOUS SWEATING*

It's okay Cabel baby I'm rooting for you just DON'T KILL HER SHE'S THE FEMALE LEAD

Dex-chan lover
Rene.... Child. This isn't good. You be playing with 2 men. Suck between a rock and a hard place hmm?
Many thanks

Oh fuck man I love this stupid shit.
When he said did you think I wouldn't know
😱😱😫😫😫😱😱
Oof fucking dead why did you leave me hanging like this???

@shiirakii - Oh yes. I did hear about that in the comments section but never noticed it until now; I feel bad about the artist not being able to take a break. This is one of the more noticeable chapters. I thought people were being nitpick before but I can finally see what they meant about the art style change.

@YourOppar - He is from Survive as the Hero's Wife. :) He's Gracie's (attractive cough) cousin, Raymond.

Nooo our baby Cabel doesn't deserve any of this. The artist can pull a jebait on us and Cabel could be talking about something else with the "did you honestly think I didn't know" card. I wish Cabel got another girl and not Rene tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread