A False Confession - Ch. 42

the author do be hitting all the love triangle tropes now that the war's over, huh?

Shit. I didnt know that the love triangle scene will be this soon!! Alsooo, Cabel is sooo mad. 🥺😭
I need spoilers HUHUHU

Honestly Ik it’s gonna be so hard for Renee to back out of the situation, I can’t even imagine how either awkward or heartbreaking it’s gonna be when she reveals how it was an accident, but ma poor bby Cabel~ he genuinely likes her but as of Rn she’s just stringing him along and looks at him like a death flag

like the comments I’ve seen, I feel for both of them. it makes sense for renee to think he’ll off her with the face he’s making and him being infamous for killing his own family, but he does seem to really like her and to see her run off with this other guy that she’s been close to before they even “got together” and catch him hugging her... well mixed with insomnia i can see why he’s irritated 😬

This is a matter of preference. One is like a wild cat while the other's a dog person. I'm personally a cat person, so.....

PS: anyone knows any open expedition with high quality single guys like these ones?

*surprised pikachu*
Hmm, that little hint of darkness from Mr White Knight doesn't feel like jealousy to me, but more back to his super calculating side...

Blondie is doing this purposely for something related to Cabel to provoke him
blondie definitely is not in love with renee
we've seen his calculating side
there's a reason for this I'm not smart enough to understand

Users who are viewing this thread