A False Confession - Ch. 42

Honestly the female lead is the only one to blame. I get that Caleb is scary, but did you think you could keep this charade up forever? Communication is key and all she was doing is procrastinating, only exacerbating the problem. I just want my poor boy Caleb to be happy.

omg omg cliffhanger!!!! im still on Cabel's side I definitely prefer guys like that and honestly Renee does have some feelings for him but she thinks of the other knight more because of admiration.

anyways thanks for the update!!! i really enjoyed this chapter, thank you for your hard work !!!

Dex-chan lover
Blondie isn't evil and Blackie is annoyed.

Really, FMC. This is kinda your own fault.

@literal For a while, I've been wondering where the rumors about Cabel being this monstrous murderer started. Yeah, he's a seasoned warrior that has seen his fair share of battles, but by and large, whenever you see him with just Renee, he just comes across as a grouch with sleeping problems. He can be a bit aggressive, but the times he's seemed "violent," it's usually just Renee making assumptions about him killing her for a slight mistake. At worst, he's often just being standoffish.
I don't trust Elvin. Something about this holy saint persona of his, even though he and Cabel are both war veterans, just puts me off. His letting out this cold and calculating aura with regards to Cabel is even weirder. Maybe it's just him being jealous of how Cabel and Renee are getting close out of nowhere, but I feel like this is the author hinting at something more.

Cabel> Elf boy. Can we just get rid of elf boy for a few chapters so Cabel and FMC can develop before she turns into a complete moron?

This is the first time I have hated the ml butting in between mc and second ml. Gosh when cabel came I honestly wanted to chuck him to outer space so WE COULD SEE WHAT ELVIN WANTED TO SAY TT

Rif

I meaan at least he knows, to lessen the emotional damage further on

PLOT TWIST: HE KNOWS?!? probably a misunderstanding but can't wait to see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread