A False Confession - Ch. 42

Ahhhh Does Cabel know?!! Or is he talking about something else, after all he did ask if Elvin said something odd to her not if he confessed to her?! I need spoilers or better yet the next chapters (thank you so much for the translations no pressure)!! Ahh Elvin is starting to seem real sketchy now tooooo! Renee woman up and tell the truthhhh

@affie5335 I agree😆 harem it up

I mean- I was shipping blonde hair guy the whole time.... but Cabel's last words made me wish reverse harem was gonna happennnn. Imagine loving a girl. Stays with the girl for a long time without speaking his feelings. The girl confesses to you. Apparently you guys are in a relationship now. The girl looks at someone else.... then you realize the girl didn't mean to confess to you

noooooooo I mean i knew it was gonna happen Cabel's a smart guy but I really wish he didn't have to go through the pain of finding out she didn't have feelings for him in the first place ;_; he's so precious I wish she would realize he's a good guy already so much miscommunication

Dex-chan lover
Wow he found out quicker than the entire time it took us to get through the war and to the confession, kinda upsetting I thought over time she would truly fall for him

So can someone please tell which guy she eventually ends up with because I'm equally rooting for both but this type of chapter is seriously killing me! XD

guys calm down, Rene will end up with Cabel anyway. Just wait and see in the upcoming chapter theyre so cute😍

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Man this is going to destroy him when he finally learns the truth and after the confession she still has more moments with the prince than cabell. Hope they get more bonding time soon.

IM LITERALLY SCARED FOR RENESHA sjsjskd i love cabel but hes a little scary but also i totally get that he wld be hurt and feeling betrayed :-( ofhfjfl thanks for the chapter!!!!!!

WOOOOOOooooooo ..... things are finally rolling (heads might roll too), time for the fighting and the korean drama.

Users who are viewing this thread