A False Confession - Ch. 42

Let me take cabel from her.. she is being so confused over the two knights. I feel bad for cabel, being lied and betrayed

It might seem like Cabel is going overboard but if you recall what his life was before(at least from those pieces that we know) it's pretty understandable why he behave like that. I don't want to say that his intimidating behaviour is right, of course not, but it seems to me like he doesn't know any other way how to express himself.
On the other hand Elvin seems to shady to me. I've got that feeling for a long time already like he is just trying to win her over for his own purposes.
I might be wrong but thats how I see it for now.

I just wanted to check a random chapter to see what's going on after I left this aside for a while
And
Wrong choice.
Cabel 😢

It's been a while but I still don't like the prince.

They thought rene is being stupid and dumb for doing such things to cabel bu yall would pee in ya own pants if u ever see a man like that

theres something, off about the Prince. to me hes scarier than Cabel. You can somewhat read what cabel is thinking. but the Prince... 😑 you dont know what hes thinking

Cabel has been trying his best to be kind to her since she told him she likes that... she better not hurt him

FL is so annoying, why drag it, she should just tell him it was a huge mistake while it’s fresh.
What is living if you’re in some kind of forced relationship, that must feel suffocating.
Cabel didn’t even exactly say he likes her when she asked.
It’s such a pain to watch them.

she's so annoying! she's so biased! she's forgotten how many times Cabel has helped her instead of the prince... (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Ughhhh Sorry Renee, I love u but I'm on Cabels side for this one. Even though it's technically not ur fault u still led him on even though ur interested in another guy. Cabel doesn't deserve that. Plus he's treated u amazingly yet u still see him as evil because of his looks.

Users who are viewing this thread