A False Confession - Ch. 42

I did not expect that! Renesha dump Caleb and the give up on the blond haired guy whose name I forgot, Tell them you want to live a life of devotion as a priestess without intimacy 😵Then when opportunity arises, move and run as far away from the angry people and cut them off your life.

@Mix2 If only that was possible...😓 I want her to do so as well but regardless of whether or not she could escape from both of them, she'll have the whole kingdom trying to get her back because she's effectively the saint now...

I think Cabel is angry but her reaction makes it seem like hes WAYYYY much more angrier than he is for the reader. He obviously wouldn't kill, hurt her, or throw her off a cliff lol

I hope she'll stop being so scared of Cabel :"((
Every chapter it's "He's so scary. Im gonna die"

When the panel went from Elvin holding Renee to suddenly showing Cabel having witnessed this, I damn near fell of my chair. I like Cabel more than Elvin but tbh I'd yeet so fast if he was that angry at me.

Group Leader
Eeeee, did not expect this development :V
Thank you for the release as always!

Here's my thoughts, Cabel seems to help her in the most critical moments. The time where her divine powers could not come out, saving her when she was not reacting, cheering her up in a blunt way.

Elvin, on the other hand, I think he uses words instead of actions, he healed her once, but Cabel is the one doing the most saving.
Cabel is more transparent in certain regards, while Elvin is more subtle.

Subjective part: I think Cabel does a better job at being someone reliable and someone Renee needs, he's my favorite as of now unless he suddenly becomes violent, I think he has the best chances in the long run.

Also, is It me or is the prince hiding something dark?

Users who are viewing this thread