A False Confession - Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
@SheilaSkypeIt At this point, I feel both boys are hiding something. But I totally agree with all of your points!

Dex-chan lover
Aaagh! Cliff hangers!! There is some sort of past between the two male MCs and it may come back to her and her extraordinary powers. Thanks for the up dates😀

aw poor baby. Renesha (or whatever the hell her name is) doesn't deserve him. She honestly just pisses me off half the time. If I confessed to a guy (a hot one at that), even if it was by accident, I would diverge all my attention onto him OR tell him the truth. No in-between.

it's a bitch move to play with others feelings especially when they show their vulnerability to you that they don't show others

Based on the current story it seems like Elvin is the better guy even starting from the beginning of the story. He's always the caring one, always asking for FL's well-being. And I think being with Cabel will make a toxic relationship, really.

But despite that, I hate myself for rooting for Cabel. Probably because we do know that behind his "vampire" face is a caring guy. But still his character needs to develop so I won't feel guilty cheering for him!

The last lines are bugging me "Because you gaze is always seeking him out""Did you think I wouldn't know?" so does that mean he realized that the confession isn't for him? Or that Renesha likes Elvin???

And can I just point out how contradicting Renesha feels towards Cabel. I mean she feels safe when she knows Cabel is right behind her but she's also always scared whenever she's together with him.

Elvin gives me that two-faced vibe. He's use to seducing women and if Renee's power levels are high enough he'll probably try to wife her. His thoughtfulness and gentle ways are something to appreciate. But he's twisted for sure. Renee seems to be easily pulled in by broken men. Cabel is definitely all over the place too and his self-awareness is hit-or-miss. At least I thought it was till this chapter. I didn't expect him to notice her gazing at another. I was like duuuude you knew?!
It's these little details that make this story worthwhile for me.

I wonder if that hike at the end of chapter 41 and start of chapter 42 are foreshadowing? Like time with Cabel shows her how to obtain her own strength to go farther and improve but being with Elvin has her progress backwards and even "fall" into the damsel-in-distress mode lol.

golden boi seems too good to be true if he likes her just after this expedition 🤔 like cabel probably started liking her after time spent together during their sleep hypnosis (?) thingy and never once mentioned about her powers; which makes more sense but golden boi just seem to wanna use her bc she has strong holy powers?

Oh GOD I FUCKING HATE CABEL! HE’S SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!! Like just piss the fuck off! He knows she actually likes Elvin but acted like he didn’t and got into a relationship with her which he knew she didn’t want (I know she didn’t say anything but he still knew) and then now acting like this,,.?? THAT’S SO TOXIC!!!! GOD I’M SO ANNOYED! I mean if someone CLEARLY drunk confessed to you and told you why they like you which didn’t seem like you AT ALL you’d know somethings off!

CABEL IM LIKE PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE CHEERING YOU ON BUT
WITH THE POWER OF MANGAS
SINCE THIS IS CALLED A *FALSE CONFESSION*
I HEREBY BLESS YOU WITH THE POWER OF THE
~"ML"~
p.s i find mad cabel very smexy~
<3~
thx for listening to my ted talk

@Louzan Bro you telling me you wouldn't be mad if you found out that your SO was lying to you and she/he actually doesn't like you??? Can you imagine the sense of betrayal he feels?

Commenters criticizing the female lead for keeping up the lie are brain dead. Do you stop reading when the parts of her being obviously scared and afraid for her life come on? She’s not playing with his feelings, HE is intimidating her.

I don’t like the main guy at all. Blondie is phony but at least he’s not socially fucking stupid. Y’all think being unaware that you are coming off as dangerous to a woman is CUTE? Hope all y’all are 12 cuz jeeeez

Kinda confused as to why people are saying Cabel is toxic... like he may be intimidating her with his aura but in my opinion he's been there for her when she needs it the most. He doesn't understand these socially situations because he's obviously isn't comfortable and prefers to keeps to himself, so he isn't used to it. In my opinion, as of right now Elvin isn't necessarily in love with her right now, but has an interest to her as someone completely different from what he's used to.
:/ peeved at the comments hating on any of the characters, I personally love how the story is taking its time developing the character's relationships. Go read some of the other isekais if you're looking for something shallow

Users who are viewing this thread