A False Confession - Ch. 43

Waaaah they're both so handsome... Idk who to choose but I feel like Reneisha will end up truly falling in love with the black knight, I mean the title's A False Confession so... But before that happens maybe this'll be a hardcore love triangle? If so, mah heaaaaartttt

Cabel, my baby is so willing to believe in renesha :(( the only solution to this is for her to fall for him completely!!!

Thank you for the update 😍💕

I think Cabel pleased to her Renee's lie explanation because Cabel lie to himself too. He wants to believe Renee like him so he will believe anything Renee said as long as the conclusion is "Renee like him."
Let's see how this lie last

I feel bad for Abel but with his menacing aura of course she wont come clean.

Now let's start the story where she falls in love with him.

It really feels like Cable never progressed past his childhood, which seems to have been traumatic (as any good dark haired male lead should have). Abel I don't care how yandere you seem to be getting, you aint gunna make me switch teams!

Both guys need to tone down their yandere-ness a notch.
And Renesha please come clean soon...this is painful to watch 😰

Fed-Kun's army
This is the only time in the entire series I've felt like her fear of Cabel was a little justified.
Because it made no gotdammed sense in the past chapters

IM SO CONFLICTED
I don't like her lying but I don't like this situation either. And it seems like Cabel is the only one who likes her...she should put an end to this if she actually wants Elvin

AaaahhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH . . .

I'm sorry, I'm not coherent after seeing Cabel's face. If you don't want him, give him to me Renee. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE 😍

i dunno tho I really like both men but I leaning towards the future duke, i got the feeling he likes her, since I can see his gentle touches ever sinve they went to this war, it was all over shadowed by that blond guy.

Fed-Kun's army
This was too funny. 🤣I honestly feel for her. For one, Cabel's hot so it's no wonder our Renee blushed but also he's f*ing scary so yeah, I would lie my ass off as a reflex to save my a** like she did. Understandable. I totally agree, these boys need to tone down their Yandere. Lol Poor Renee. I hope there'll come a time where her fear and nervousness won't get the better of her. She'll need to tell the truth someday.

Lili is still best girl.

So cute and funny! I love the fact that she doesn't think she likes him but she went beet red and her heart started pounding when he got to close.

Thank you for translating this!

Every time a new chapter comes out I have to calm down and go back to Chapters 4-7 to remember what Renee used to be drawn like. :))))

I think its just me but she demonzies Cabel too much. She thought Cabel would've throw her if she tells him the truth and proceed to tell him half lie.
His impression is not the best, but he was never abusive and lied any harm towards anyone near or even herself. His temper is bad sure but there are no traces of how he would uses that temper to tamper other people.

The comments also seems to feel that the fear are justified. I don't think so. Its just reading these past chapters, he doesn't know much about social interaction and sucks at reading the room.
I don't think he meant any ill when he stops at the cliff.

People are reading wayyyyy too much into this

Users who are viewing this thread