A False Confession - Ch. 43

That was awesome, haru, make more, more, moaaaaar 😆

About the story itself *ahem*
Renesha, just... just leave him alone and give him to me. You can have Elvin or Elvis or whomever. I'll make sure Cabel is looked after 😉

Wow she really did throw away her conscience...If only she could stop chickening out.

I know she's afraid and standing on a cliff, but I felt so bad for him. That said, her cowardice is kind of her character's defining flaw. So while it sticks out like a sore thumb at the moment, besides that she's overall a likeable girl. Perhaps the author is exaggerating her fear for us so when she comes to like him it has a bigger impact.

It was pretty cute though when when you realize he confirms that he's liked her already for some time (his eyes always follow her).

If Elvin really does have any sort of feelings for Renesha (as it seems he's at least interested in her), then I feel really bad for Elvin;;

Mnx

Thank you for the updateeeee@!! I hopr renesha can warm up to sir knight soonnnnnn 🤩🤩🤩

@Shroov05 will i admit it was wrong to bring her to a cliff while cable is angry , but i wish she would see how gentle he became after they started going out

@Shroov05 I agree with what you said. Yes they were on a cliff, but this is someone she's been seeing at the temple for how long. This is someone who saved her from getting killed previously. Someone she's been alone with many times. But has he ever harmed her? She is just as prejudiced as the other people around them.

And she thinks because the Crown Prince looks gentle, he must be kind? I admit he may not have evil plans but I don't think he's innocent. Looks like he's up to something too.

Cabel doesn't deserve this. He's too kind and misunderstood but it's sad that the FL thinks like this of him.

Aggregator gang
@Aeriandra "exaggerating her fear" you say? The knights in the same squad as cabel, people who are capable of fighting and experienced in life and death situations are afraid of him,they were terrified and concious about the fact theyir life can be in danger depending on their leader's mood...so what about people who had 0 fighting capabilities? People like our mc who isnt a figther and had a regular mob mentality(not a mary sue who treats everyone equalily like a saint) ,their reaction of being afraid of Cabel isnt really an exageration.

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one who finds Renesha's cowardice amusing? (Gurl i have acrophobia so i getchu) 😂😂😂 she's a freakin coward and have issues in making great decission, but I like this kind of trash heroine.

Also Cabel like her first and realize shes into someone else prior *false* confession, so he should take these risks of dating this chaotic mess of our MC in my oppinion.

Thanks for the chapter, that was rather intense. I hope to more soon keep up the fantastic work. If I haven’t mentioned thank you for all your hard work translating this.

We still don't get elvin's mind, we know cabel really like our fl, our fl is confusing well i mean 2 amazing high profile good looking guy 1 scary the other is too good to be true. I mean..... I hope she could see the true heart of our cabel. But to her cabel is scary, can't really blame her. Author has made her scared of him, she's not that strong hearted fl anyway. She's a coward like most of us probably.

cabel is a misunderstood bb :( i hope renee slowly sees him for who he is and makes him blush instead uwu that will be ADORABLE 🥺❤️ thank you for the update!

I feel so bad for Cabel aaah I'd hate to see him find out the truth after so long,, she should've come clean right then and there T T

Group Leader
I like Cabel to much. It takes me hate Renee because she doesn't see or appreciate he's quite kindness or really any of his good points. Also, she's lying to him and I know he's gonna find out one day and it gonna hurt him!!!😭😭😭 Why does she like that fake guy so much!!!! HE JUST WANTS TO USE YOU FALL FOR CABEL ALREADY!!!😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread