A False Confession - Ch. 43

This is also my favorite chapter. I like that Cabel is fighting against that bitch Elvin that's trying to manipulate her for his own good.

tbh i want to know elvin s deal so bad it s not even funny. i need the tea, and pipping hot
thank you for translating! and stay safe

I think renee liked elvin despite knowing his intentions iirc during their interactions during war.
Our fl is actually not naive!
She is smart specially in

DIGGING ..
DIGGING .....

HER OWN GRAVE 😂😂😂

thank you so much for the new chapter! This was absolutely great, as always

idk mate, feels like Renee is telling the truth and not even realizing it yet herself

haaaaa I know she'll start liking him for real in the future but still... Don't play with his feelings like this gosh

Double-page supporter
Tsk3 bad move girl. You're hauling yourself into the grave

The author is really adamant to keep this false confession going and I'm not a big fan of it

the drawing quality drops since the start of second season somehow… does anyone know why?

Yo I don't like that last image as her as a puppet. It kinda feels like she thinks she's a victim to this. When in actuality, she had an out this chapter. She's being overdramatic, he wasn't gonna kill her if she was honest; in fact tho she made it worse. From now on, it's her own grave she dug. picks nose.jpg*

Aggregator gang
she fits far better to the black emotional cabal.

Fuck that manipulating paladin

Users who are viewing this thread