A False Confession - Ch. 43

Does the prince have some ulterior motive? Or is it because she accepted his pragmatism in the earlier chapters and respected that?

Regardless, Cabel seems nice...? She needs to stop looking at golden boy if she doesn't want to hurt his heart

Fed-Kun's army
I'm she realized she doesn't like blondie, but how did she change her mind so quickly? That transition was just not natural...bruh.

In all honesty you can throw the whole love triangle away. Renee is selfish and she doesn't want to tell either Cabel or Elvrin how she really feels, which is misleading. Cabel is too much, we get it your family is dead and you feel betrayed by the people you love, but please stop man-handling Renee like she's your doll. Restraint and respect is a virture for you Cabel people will learn to open up to you afterwards.

As for the prince... he needs to grow a pair and just confess. Nobody is gonna read your mind, which is annoying enough as it is because he obviously has something to hide just like Cabel. That's his current problem for the moment. Otherwise he's been really respectful of Renee and her feelings. I'm not with the whole damaged man approach anymore it's toxic especially for young women who read this.

Also depending how the author spin's it if they forgot their last plot points Renee lied to Cabel because she was afraid of being killed for telling the truth, but that's because of her own misunderstandings of who he is. She's profiled him and assumed many things about him since the beginning of the series.

Group Leader
Someone give me spoiler tell me she develops actual feelings for him

PLEASE CHOOSE FRIGGIN CABEL!!!! He's such a soft boy ;^; ! I dont wanna see his sad face ever again...plz no...idk if I could take it....
Don't ya just love those dark, broody serious types that turn mushy for the girl they like T^T...I haven't felt like this since Claude lost his memories...

....I thought they had the same religion... And that Renee's temple was like a church while the one in the capital was the HQ?

And I completely agree with what Artemis04 said

I really wished Renee just honestly told him the truth, or at least that she’s just really scared. Leaving things unsettled and lowkey leading cabel on in this way is just gonna make it worse for everyone later on

Rene disappoints me in 1001 ways. I felt bad for the two knight. See kids, lying is the worst thing man can do.

All the characters in this webtoon are terrible. The blonde one who doesn't tell his feeling but acting weird. The blak haired one who keeps controlling and intimidating. AND THE WORST FL IN 2020 WHO LEADS ALL THIS PROBLEM BECAUSE OF HER UNCLEAR ANSWER.

Users who are viewing this thread