A False Confession - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
It’s funny that people think Cabel is misunderstood. He kinda is but it’s his own fault. Like maybe don’t pick a cliff side for a private talk.

I love to see how how much deeper she is going into the shit she made herself 😂

Aggregator gang
fuckkk we spent so much time with the prince I FEEL SO SAD WE GOTTA LEAVE HIM IN THE DUST. I BET THE AUTHOR KNEW HOW CRUSHING THIS WOULD BE

I feel that Elvin is not good as he seemed to be so.... Team Caleb all the way 😆

Honestly, Rene is the usual indecisive and shoujo-y heroine 😁

It’s been 43 chapters, but this was honestly my favorite chapter, even counting the confession chapter.

Like the whole dynamic of this chapter, from the damn literally cliff, to Cabel being soft af and fucking shamelessly flirting, i died btw, and then the damn showdown between the paladin and nickel knights, to the reveal of Cabel of supporting el nur and Cabels side eyes, and Cabels face when Renee picked him, amazing lol

We all know Elvin was manipulating her to like him so if he had liked her then why didn't he do anything sooner? Anyways I find Caleb and Rene to be much more entertaining than Elvin and Rene so far but who knows things are spicing up. Kind of wanted her to tell the truth tho...

Elvin also gives me a suspicious vibe. Cabel though is super honest from the start whom I also prefer - more so with this chapter since it made me laugh when she announced she would ride with him and he was so pleased. Love it xD

@bearclaws Lol, “fall”, maybe that’s why Cabel brought her to the cliffs

@aheyshsh cause you know, now she’s valuable enough to warrant a marriage which is still sad so still GO CABEL

Group Leader
I usually go for the “tsundere” or misunderstood character but for some reason I feel sorry for Elvin 🙃 I feel like everyone hates him and thinks he’s suss but I’m still giving him the benefit of the doubt and since he has reflected on the fact that he tried to manipulate her at first? It’s not like he did it for a malicious reason.

My bad if he does turn out “evil” but if he isn’t then... SORRY I COULDNT PROTECT YOU MY ANGEL 😭

Users who are viewing this thread