A False Confession

Dont be stupid renesha cease the moment now! Just tell him! You keep making him seem as if he doesnt know how to read a situation! Tell him now while its still early just stop this foolishness and fucking use your brain!

@floralpastel Novels are typically books with multiple volumes. There's an artist commissioned for the cover art and special volumes' art if any. Manhwas are comics, the Korean equivalent of Japanese mangas and they have seasons with breaks in between every season. A great majority of isekai-themed manhwas are adapted from a novel. Sometimes, some novels include a promotional manhwa one-shot chapter.

Ugh. Stop stringing my boy Cabel along if you don’t like him please. Just fess up whether you fear him or not because you’re just going to hurt him because your being selfish here. If you like the damn prince go with him then, you don’t really deserve Cabel. Sorry but she’s pissing me off right now.

Double-page supporter
i really need a talk with the FL bc HOW COULD YOU PLAYED MY BEST MAN CABEL LIKE THAT?! LEAVE HIM ALONEEEEE

I feel so bad for Cabel. He really loves Renee and she can't even have the guts to tell him that she confessed to the wrong person. Man, stop hurting Cabel like that. :/

I am very thankful and appreciative for the scanlating team and all their hardwork, but after 42 chapters I don't find the story worth reading anymore. The art is pretty and the characters are interesting but this work itself is slow. They spent 30+ chapters trekking through a forest with little conflict or character and relationship development. Sometimes, the way the story is told is choppy and does not flow. Also the main character's current situation in relation to Cabel annoys me a lot; her constant fear and how it looks like she's gonna string him along.

Team Cablel alllllll the way!!!!

It isn't really a spoiler but don't read if you aren't up to Ch. 42
She is really pissing me off. Actin all selfish and playing with his feelings. Thankfully Cabel can see through her bullshit and calls her out on it. Either the FL goes through some major character development or she ends up with the other guy. Because Cabel deserves better. She needs to get her shit sorted out before she hurts everybody (including the readers). But I'm seriously 2 seconds away from ditching this mess if she doesn't get her act straight. I'm only reading on the hope that we get justice for Cabel. Fuck the prince. Fuck her. Fuck this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread