A False Confession

I'm not too into this story... but I really want to find that long black haired boy that the scans team use at the end. Someone's brother?
What chap he appear in?
Please and thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
First chapter is such a catfish. I thought this was gonna be a much more light-hearted Isekai, but it has a surprisingly serious tone at times (in a good way). Also, I know she's probably had more romantic chemistry with the prince up til now and Cabel gives crazy vampire vibes, but y'all let Twilight call 2 anemic planks of wood mumbling awkwardly an epic romance YEAH I AINT FORGET so I sailing this Cabel-Renee ship til it sinks.

She doesn't FREAKING DESERVE CABLE. HERE I WAS ROUTING FOR FREAKING ELVIN DESPITE KNOWING THE TITLE OF THIS DAMN THING AND CABEL DESERVES BETTER. HE DESERVES BETTER. AND SO DOES ELVIN. JUST BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WALK THE RIGHT FREAKIN WAY.

Novel is great and so are the translations, but the lead characters are really difficult to sympathize or empathize with. The art is so good though.

Not sure if I’ve gotten lucky finding good stories but this one had absolutely nothing happen in the entire season. The art was amazing and the first couple of chapters were promising with good pacing.

But as I read further, the characters started to annoy me, particularly Renee. The prince was the most interesting character along with Lily and I think Cabel might’ve been too if we were actually able to get enough scenes with him 😤

Honestly don’t think I’ll bother reading the second season. What a letdown.

All I want is for Cabel to be happy. Give this guy a break.
Ashslsgalfls the wait for Renee to jump ship is agonizing

...looks like I won't be continuing this any time soon.

Anyone new who starts this story, note that it takes about 35+ chapters before the confession thing happens. So....sit tight.

Omg my heart. So much fluff. The 2 best looking male leads I have ever seen hands down. While you might feel pity and sympathy for Cabel, it's hard to fall for him. He scares me too!! I wonder if season 2 will ever happen :(

The pacing of the story was so bloody slow, I started criticizing the plot and title. 'A false confession' Sure... Our FL was never in any danger to begin with (being a rare and valued priestess) The fact that she wouldn't rectify this false confession because she assumed her life was in danger is just no... I don't buy it. It's a false pretense. I'm really surprised that this has such a high rating. It's average at best

In love with the graphics ❤️!!!
Not sure how being an isekai benefits the plot, but I really love the characters!
It is slow though.

Just too beautiful! Excited to see the new drama and Cabel’s sweet side in S2. Plus more of Renee and Lili? Yes please

What a great story. Just discovered this gem and finished it all in one go. I couldn’t put this down. I love the budding relationship between Cabel and our MC. Thank you for the lovely translations and all the hard work VHS. Very very appreciated.

this started slow and i was starting to wonder when the false confession would actually pop up, but when it happened the payoff was pretty good. pls protect cabel and his feelings.

i wish the FL wouldn't continue to take Cabel's feelings lightly though, and while i understand that she couldn't have denied her confession, she should at least give him a fair shot. i'm really looking forward to the next season too, this felt like the first chapter in a novel tbh haha

Users who are viewing this thread