A Friend Who I Went to the Same Middle School With but Have Never Talked To - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
@Blu7 While doing what? The air-quotes for "that" makes me think you refer to something lood, but I don't get how that fits the context.
...Unless you mean that one guy sent a pic of himself "doing that" to a mangaka whose oneshot he read?

@feha Lol. No nothing lood. But he clearly told the mangaka that he read it on "mangadex". And so the mangaka was puzzled (to say the least) and the person tried to justify by saying, yeah but you know, that is the only way blabla and at the end, as the mangaka is a cool person (and also in a very Japanese "poker face" style) said something like: "ok I would have prefered to ignore where you read it so next time just greet me without telling me where you read it" Lol.

But it's true that this is not as worst that people who were sending leak pics of Bleach chapters to Kubo or more recently people who did the same with the author of "Domestic no Kanojo"...

Double-page supporter
Huh? An MC that doesn't complain about their life and just thinks that he has a different view than his peers? What kind of sorcery is this?!

Dex-chan lover
I'm with him, quality over quantity. Why have 100 fairweather friends when you only need 1 friend who'll stick with you through thick and thin?

Aggregator gang
Quality over quantity! I only have a handful of friends but they don't snitch and always has my back! Oh, and congrats to him, i guess? Gonna re-read it, I didn't get it yet:\

Users who are viewing this thread