A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind."

Imo “The Mute Girl and Her New Friend” is a much better title. Rolls off the tongue a lot nicer.

was wondering where "The Mute Girl and Her New Friend" went in my bookmarks but nice to see it got serialized:)

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this scene from the latest chapter, so I took a pass at giving it a little bit of color
CoCCbgQ.jpg

OMG this is so gooooood!!! Slice of life + romance with mind reading is the one of the BEST combinations possible
It's so funny and cute at the same time
Reminds me of that one popular manga that ended recently about a girl who can read minds of the guy who likes her

This. Is. So. Adorable.

I LOVE her facial expressions and actions. I just chuckled and smiled non-stop through whats in English so far.

Dex-chan lover
My feeling - Cuteee, giggle , smile , omg , giggle , smile, cute... Amazing! Need moaaree XD At the moment only 12 ch...

Group Leader
With that ability, the CIA and FBI would recruit her faster than the speed of light if they know of her existence.
030.gif

Dex-chan lover
Something just occurred to me....Why isn't she using a smartphone to communicate with others? She can even set presets to specific sentences and run them through text-to-speech...
Some of the problems that this girl has in school and with other people, suddenly become incredibly trivial.

Users who are viewing this thread