A Gyaru and Otaku who have entered a school where they will have to dropout if they cannot get a lover! - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I made it like 5 or 6 pages before the premise was just too stupid for me to continue

Dex-chan lover
ship- I kept reading and got into it. this could become a stupid serialization. I love tsunderes with circumstances, like why be mean with a friend when you can do that with a stranger

Double-page supporter
That psycho killer texting was good.
Damn what did she text in the end.

@Walter_vi_Britannia
He's implying she's not a virgin but she thinks she still is. Basically calling her a slut.
Probably because the teacher didn't expect to read about their sex life.

The plot premise is a bit dystopian, with all that forced dating thing, which makes me uncomfortable, but, in overall, the story is not that bad( that creepy messaging was even funny).

Fed-Kun's army
>forgetting the absolute last page with the picture
I had to check the Twitter raw to confirm my browser wasn't playing tricks on me.

Anyway, for a premise that involves students being paired off, the girlfriend of protag's friend having zero lines is an odd choice. She couldn't take any of her boyfriend's small screentime or something?

Dex-chan lover
>Having absolutely retarded rules that lead to expulsion and fines with teachers actively trying to screw people over.

Users who are viewing this thread