A Kat's (GOD AWFUL!!!) Blessing

It feels like Las Lindas... but... not...? I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be a High School Girl's Comic to read... and I'm still just on the first chapter. The Reader their site uses is iffy, and annoying. You're unable to use your keyboard to scroll through the pages, and WHO KNOWS when they'll force a pay-to-read part to the app...
The build-up to the Cat God and transformation takes WAY too long... and yeah, I know it's trying to world build and character build for MC, her friends, and her family... but jesus... I've had faster World Development out of a hentai. Almost 17 pages to get to the cat god and his blessing on the MC...!
Not sure what the comic creator was thinking with using a mix of Korean strip building, but it's also definitely not very helpful.

Dex-chan lover
Well
After fully reading it(100ch. Took about an hour)
it’s not bad. It’s light hearted. The narrative is interesting. But this is just coming from someone who reads a lot of books in general.
You can give it a read if you have nothing else to do.
Edit: it’s also an Inconsistent 1-2 chapters a week, albeit short. So it’s a good weekly read

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I've now read all the 110 chaps available up to today.... and I can say that although it does take some time to build up the transformation.... this story if pretty good!
It's funny, has good characters and comedy... Kat and María are freaking cool and Kat's "furry" form is suuuuuper adorable! I really like this comic, hope it continues for a long time... just worried when the "page" will start forcing us to pay for the chapters :S

geez, some of these comments are so unnecessarily mean, whinging and moaning about staff picks and whatnot like they are owed something. Who cares? The artist, who uploaded this themselves, is obviously talented and also kind enough to provide lighthearted entertainment for free. I'm glad I found this through staff picks.

Double-page supporter
very nice but took way too many chapters to get into the main premise of the story 😭

Dex-chan lover
Y'all really crying on this shit when shitty isekai/sol ecchi bait is always on popular, weebs opinion are not to be trusted.

However yeah I agree the pacing is slow and it's hard to read too

this-fucking-sucks.gif

Users who are viewing this thread