A Little Sunshine Scans

Dex-chan lover
You're so passionate (fast). Thanks for your effort. Uhh also you're beautiful.

Wow it is amazing how fast and good your work is😲.... just a Big thanks. You realy have a lot of fun scans 😍

Group Leader
THANK YOU TO ALL THE STAFF
you’ve might’ve worked really hard for the mass update! I will forever appreciate your kindness <3
you all always work so hard and efficiently! :D

Your updates genuinely always brighten up my entire week. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in!! 😍😍😭

It is sadthat you guys are struggling, if you haven't disbanded yet. I really love those days when you would mass release chapters. Huhu.

That was quite short journey, but thank youuuu!!

😭😭😭😭😭
I'm saaaaddd
(why oh why)

I'll be waiting patiently (and impatiently too 😅) for TOS, even though I like the others series too!

Hope you guys will continue the project(s)!

Aggregator gang
thanks alot for your hard EFFORTS , please dont mind negative comments . again thanks alot TWT

THANK YOUUUUU SOOO MUCH FOR SEDUCE VILLAINS FATHER ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡
The plot is really interesting and I love the ML (dem eyes) ♥_♥
I can't thank the team enough for the dedication and effort making it possible to pump out bring this series to us (specially during lockdown)❤ ❤ ❤

Group Leader
I love all the work that you have done HOWEVER, please, PLEASE, PLEASE
[ul]get the same person to QC the same thing manhwa
or at least keep one translator per manhwa
or if worst comes to worst, get the other translators to READ PREVIOUS CHAPTERS.[/ul]

After several chapters of Amina and the Lamp as well as Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister, it starts to get frustrating and the story doesn't make sense when the names and places and terms are severely inconsistent from one chapter to the next.

I know this group loves speed. But at this rate, you're just disrespecting the author's work. Please respect yourselves as scanlators by giving your best of the best work, and not some shoddy nonsensical ones.

I finished catching up to Seduce The Villain's Father and I want to thank you all so much for translating it!! I enjoyed the manhwa and im humbly begging you all to please continue with it ʕ ´•̥̥̥ ᴥ•̥̥̥`ʔ♡

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your hard work! I read a lot of your scanlated series, and my favorite is definitely Seduce the villain's father! Thank you for picking it up!!!

Lots of love from South East Asia <3

Hello i heard you need assistance of redrawer and cleaner. I have experience with photoshop quite well. You can test me to make sure. And i hope i catch your expetation. 😄

I read that on manhwa named beware brothers.

I never been in a scanalation so im sorry.
I look forward to your reply.
Please reply me 😆
I cant wait to work with you all

Thankyouu 😊😊😊

Thank you soooo much for Seduce the Villain's Father !! My #1 ❤️ Love ur translations, I cannot express how much i appreciate your efforts ❤️❤️

Thank you very much for translating Seduce the Villain's Father and Beware of the Brothers! The artwork is beautiful and your translation is spectacular! Thank you! 😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread